What are these for?

Home Forums General Discussion What are these for?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  anonymous 3 years ago.

  • Author
  • #16448


    I visited Caernarfon castle last weekend.  Pretty cool, but I noticed these extra ridges of stone set into the wall (inside the castle).  They occurred at several places around the walls.  They're far to closely set to be rests for floor joists.  Does anyone have any ideas?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.