5/25 – Dark Age Drinks

Home Forums Announcements 5/25 – Dark Age Drinks

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jamie 4 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

Jamie
    Keymaster

The new episode is live.  I'm behind on the members podcast but I am planning on working exclusively on that tomorrow so I should have something for you very soon. Thanks for being patient.

Chris
    Participant

Jamie, we don't mind waiting because each week we know we are going to be getting a quality product and the members podcasts are a real treat. All good things……etc. etc.This week's episode was great and made a nice change. I knew about mead from reading Bernard Cornwell books but not in this much detail. Cornwell's characters like the stuff very much, especially in the Arthur trilogy. Hearing about the cruddy water, the bugs and the process of how they were established and produced made for a fascinating, extremely well planned and informative episode....that half hour flew by  :)

Jamie
    Keymaster

That's great to hear!  I wasn't too sure about this one, it was a bit of an experiment, so it's good to hear that it was enjoyed. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jQuery('.testimonials-widget-testimonials17')