Home › Forums › General Discussion › What would you have liked to witness first hand in British history? › Re: Re: What would you have liked to witness first hand in British history?
Okay, since these seem to have multiple answers, I have no qualms about putting down a list myself.
- The construction of Stonehenge
- The Battle of Baden Hill. Mostly to see if Mordred and Arthur were enemies, allies, or lived at all and who they were
- Supposedly, when he signed some early deals while in England, Jimi Hendrix asked to and did jam with Clapton. Hell, that may be first on the list.
- Macbeth. First showing.
- The defeat of the French army during the war of Spanish Succession by the Duke of Marlborough... not only because it's an epic and important moment in history, but because I want to know what the man looks like, I keep seeing him with a cigar, scowling, vaguely bulldog like. I can't help it. I know, that's way later.
- The Arrival of Julius Caesar
- Boudicca's sack of Londinium.